Terms and conditions
Smart mom corporation information
www.smartmom.info is a website registered under smart mom corporation in Oman and is governed according to Oman law.
Smart mom office located Muscat, Al Hail.
Smart mom (from here on referred to as ‘we’, ‘us or óur’’) is happy to hear from our clients (from here on referred as ‘you’ or ‘your’) and address any inquiry, questions or complaints by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
By visiting our website (even if you are not registered) you are given your consent and will abide by our term and conditions, so we would like to ask you to read our term and condition (note our term and condition policy is subjected to change without informing you)
Using smart mom,
By visiting Smart mom site, either you are registered or not, you are agreeing on the following terms,
- You agree to indemnity Smartmom corporation and any agent under Smartmom umbrella from any claims, action, and demands resulting from you breaching these terms and conditions.
- You agree that once a product is delivered by us and accepted by you, we no longer held any liability or obligation.
- You agree, if you breach any terms and conditions, we have the right to terminate your account and to take legal action (when your action cause harm to us)
- All users of smart mom agree that they will not use Smartmom for their own commercial purpose unless they received written permission from us.
- You agree not to use any image or video design by us under any condition.
- Smartmom has the right to withdraw any service, product, or offer at any time.
- Smart mom has the right to change the price of any products or any services.
- Smart mom has the right to run any advertisement and promotes any products or service.
- You must be registered in order to make a purchase in smartmom.info
- All users must be 18 years and above.
- It is your responsibility as a user to keep your username and password safe.
- No information posted in smartmom is intended to replace for any medical advice (we always advice to consult your health care provider before you act on any suggestions you read)